Brooklyn, the Quiet Clubbing Festival is coming back to Coney Island and it’s going to be insane! We’re bringing out 6 live DJ’s to battle for your attention until late night. It’ll be a spectacle for all with LED Robots, LED Hula Dancers and Fire Twirlers! There’ll also be face painting and a few more surprises we’re keeping Quiet about…
Your 9 live DJs are spinning all night:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Red Channel: 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
Blue Channel: Hip Hop, R&B, Caribbean
Green DJs: Geo Vanasco, Zetta Nova, DJ Sanity
Red DJs: DJ Kenneth Rage, DJ Dice, DJ Mike Torres
Blue DJs: DJ LP, DJ Banks, DJ And 2
Your experience includes:
• 9 Live DJs battling for your attention
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Face painting
• LED Robots with air cannons
• Fire twirlers
• LED Hula Dancers
• Glow in the dark gear
• Massive outdoor space
• Food and Drinks for sale
• Doors at 6.30 PM, Music at Sunset
• 21 and over to party
• Tickets available at the door, but are limited
• Dress code: Casual
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.