This is not your ordinary bar or club crawl, but one crazy San Francisco drinking and partying experience that is unlike anything you have experienced before. Learn more
Be prepared to dance, sing, and interact with onlookers as we make our way around North Beach, Little Italy, Chinatown, and The Financial District. Your party expert will guide you and keep you entertained as you head to your next drinking destination.
The party starts at Score Bar and Lounge. Everyone gets a pair of Quiet Events headphones that will be spinning your throwback dance hits and today’s best music. Your emcee/party guide will be instructing you to do some silly things that are Instagram worthy!
Check-in location: Score Bar & Lounge
Check-in time: 8:00-9:00pm // Leave at 9:00pm
*Party ends at Score Bar & Lounge at midnight
Two channels of music:
Green Channel: Dance Hits/EDM
Blue Channel: 90’s, 2k Throwbacks, Hip-Hop
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced party guide/emcee
• Glow in the Dark gear
• Fun SF facts to tell your friends!
• 21+ to party
• 100 party-goers; limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
What you’ll need:
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
• Credit/debit card for check-in process: If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up the different channels with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social and you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Here’s a little taste of what’s in store!