Limited to just 75 people, this dance party combines elements of a flash mob, night club, and city tour all mixed into one incredible night.
Geared with headphones playing two channels of non-stop party music, we go underground as we hit several iconic NYC subway platforms and terminals, as well as bars! Not only will you learn about the NYC subway system, but your Party Tour Guide/Emcee will have you singing and dancing as if the subway platform was your stage. Surprise the unsuspecting passengers and onlookers with your vocal prowess and nifty dance moves. This won’t be like your normal subway ride and you’ll thank us for it!
Check-in location: Overlook Bar
Check-in time: 7:00-8:00pm // Leave at 8:00pm
*Party ends at Overlook Bar
Two channels of music:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel: 90’s, 2k Throwbacks, Hip-Hop
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Fun NYC facts to tell your friends!
• 21+ to party
• Limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
What you’ll need:
• Metrocard with at least two swipes
• Valid ID
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
• Credit/debit card for check-in process: If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.