Halloween may be over, but we can continue the costume party celebrating Día de los Muertos. Costumes are optional, but suggested as you’ll get FREE tickets to future silent party!
Layover, the InterContinental San Diego’s rooftop venue, has views of the San Diego Bay and USS Midway, outstanding cocktails, and quite an atmosphere with fire pits and a pool. Get those Instagram shots that your friends will be jealous of!
Join us for a night you’ll never forget. Your 3 live Quiet Events DJ’s will be spinning everything to keep you singing, dancing, and keeping you entertained all night.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): EDM/House
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/Latin
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• Outdoor bar
• Free tickets for 2 if you attend with a costume
• Rain or shine; there’s an indoor space
• Dress code: Costumes are encouraged but not required
*We’re giving a free ticket to the first 50 people to RSVP!
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Take a look at our previous Halloween parties!