Check out this new venue, Halletts Point Play, along the Astoria waterfront! FREE HEADPHONES with RSVP — limited time only!
Grab your friends and family and hit the dance floor in Queens’ newest summer waterfront oasis at Halletts Point Play! The party is kicking off Halletts Point Play June 29th with this Silent Disco for all ages. Enjoy local beers and refreshments, and dance into the sunset!
No plans for the early afternoon? Come out and play free Zog Sports Backyard Games from 1-5pm! You can register here.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• All Ages
• The festivities will be on 1st Street, at the waterfront next to Halletts Point Playground
• Best route: Enjoy a beautiful ferry ride via the Astoria Ferry Line Northbound to the Astoria Stop. Turn left off the dock and walk along the waterfront path. Halletts Point Play will be directly in front of you after you pass the playground on your right.
• Closest Subway: N/W to 30th Ave Station
• Along Bus Routes: Q18, Q102
• Free shuttle bus will run from the 30th Ave N/W subway stop to Halletts Point Play every 20 minutes starting at 5:30pm.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!