Celebrate the warmth and the chill of the winter season with Fire & Ice Festival on Downtown Bank Street. Join us for this festival, taking place between Wellington and Catherine St. With over 400 businesses to visit – shop, tour and eat – Downtown Bank offers you the unique experience of Fire & Ice. Stick around for some food and drinks while you wait for our Silent Disco by Quiet Events, taking place in Snider Plaza, but make sure you RSVP as tickets are limited!
We promise to keep you warm; with a giant tent, heaters, music to make you dance, snacks and Flora Hall brewery on site this will be a fire hot night that will melt away the winter blues.
This is a two day event. Join us for Fire & Ice: Day 2 (Saturday, February 9th) if you can’t make this one!
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s
DJ 2 (Blue): Top 40’s, EDM
Your Experience Includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• All ages
• Dress code: Casual
• At 7:15 pm we will allow people in to get their headsets!
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.