It’s beginning to look a lot like the holiday season! Join the celebration at the Brooklyn Museum for their inaugural Winterfest. Our 2 live DJs will be spinning all your favorite hits, including holiday favorites. Other activities include a magic light maze, holiday shopping market, a snow slider, carousel, and ice skating rink!! The whole family is sure to have an amazing time! Join us for another silent [disco] night! This series will be rocking each Saturday until December 29th.
Please note: This event is located behind the Brooklyn Museum, outdoors. Please remember to dress warm! Also, we’re expecting rain this weekend. In the case that it rains, we’ll be under a tent!
Your 3 channels for the night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
Red Channel: Throwbacks and Holiday Hits
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 2 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• All Ages Welcome
• Dress Code: Dress warm!
• In the case that it rains, we’ll be under a tent!
What to bring:
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events? Check out our Youtube video to see what the hubbub is all about.