With swanky interiors, skyline views, an ivy covered courtyard and three full service bars, The Belmont, located in the heart of downtown Austin is the perfect spot for a Quiet Clubbing Silent Disco.
Tune into three live DJs spinning 3 different genres of music on stage all night and never leave the dance floor.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the dark gear
• 3 DJs battling for your attention
• 21+ to party
• Limited tickets available at the door
• Dress code: Relaxed. Sneakers & Jeans are fine
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see why everyone is talking about it.
NYC’s largest indoor/outdoor disco beer garden is one epic spot for a party! This massive Quiet Clubbing Party brings together hundreds of people singing ...
NYC’s largest indoor/outdoor beer garden dance is one epic spot for a party! This massive Quiet Clubbing Party brings together hundreds of people singing ...
Bring the whole family to this all ages Silent Disco Party! Not only will there be three channels of family-friendly music, but also tons of open ping pong tabl...