This is not your ordinary bar or club crawl, but one vivacious Las Vegas drinking and partying experience that is unlike anything you have experienced before. Learn more
Be prepared to dance, sing, and interact with onlookers as we make our way down the Vegas strip and take over casinos, streets, walkways on our way to four of Vegas’s fun bars with your Vegas party expert.
The party trains starts and ends at Dick’s Last Resort, making stops at The Linq, Flamingo and Caesars Palace. You’ll be wearing glowing headphones with 2 channels of music to choose from, as our guide/emcee not only have you dancing and acting silly screaming at onlookers, but teaching you some interesting facts about Las Vegas to sound smart around your friends.
• Special Glowing Party Headphone Rental
• 2 music stations: Top40, EDM, 80’s, 90’s and 2k throwbacks
• Professional Party Expert
• Glow in the Dark gear
• Dedicated areas at three bars
• Photos from the party
• Quiet Events commemorative t-shirt!
• 100 Party-goers (Limited tickets act fast)
• Age: 21+ to drink
What you need:
• Valid ID
• Comfortable shoes for walking/dancing
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process, nothing will get held or charged on site to your card. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events yet? Check out our Youtube video to see what the hubbub is all about!