Get ready for a new spin on your favorite Brooklyn Bridge Party! Enjoy sunset views from the BK Bridge as we dance our way from borough to borough. The party starts in Manhattan, where we’ll take the subway to Brooklyn. This is not your normal train ride! 2 channels of music bumping non-stop as your tour guide/MC teaches you about NYC. When we arrive in Brooklyn, we take the party to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge as we walk/dance/sing/and party all the way back to our final bar destination!
This is not just a party but a tour, as the same time the music is playing, you’ll learn some cool stuff! This is one night where you’ll be like, “OMG, did we just do that?!”
Check in Location: Stout NYC FiDi, 90 John St New York, NY 10038
Check in time: 6:00pm – 6:45pm
Leave at: 7:00 pm
Return back at: 10:00 pm
Two channels of music:
Green: Top 40’s/ Dance
Blue: 90’s / 2K / Hip-Hop
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Fun facts to tell your friends!
• 21+ age restriction
• Limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
What you’ll need:
• Metrocard with at least two swipes
• Valid ID
• Credit Card for check-in process
What to bring:
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Take a look at one of our previous Brooklyn Bridge mobile parties!