We get it, Sunday’s can be tough! So what better way to put off the work week than dancing the stress away at Quiet Events Silent Disco Sunday in Hollywood! Join us in the eclectic North Hollywood arts district neighborhood of LA. The motto for the area is, “”Where the Arts Are Made,” but at this quiet event, a better motto might be, “where fun times are made”! Luckily in Southern California we don’t have to worry about cold winters but despite this, nothing beats spring time in LA. Come out and celebrate Spring fever with the only cure, dance fever. Upstairs at the Federal Bar in North Hollywood will be the place to dance likes there’s no tomorrow. Come early to grab dinner and a drink, and catch the sunset before heading upstairs for the quiet clubbing experience.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits, / Dance / EDM
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/Reggae/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Glow in the Dark Gear
• 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
• Red Bull themed drink special
• Age limit- 21 and up
• Rain or Shine
• Dress code- Come as you are
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.