Limited to just 100 people, this dance party combines elements of a flash mob, night club, and city tour all mixed into one incredible night.
Wearing headphones playing two channels of non-stop party music, we go underground as we hit several iconic NYC subway platforms and terminals, as well as bars! Unlike your normal subway ride, your Party Tour Guide/Emcee will not only teach you about the NYC subway system, but have you doing some crazy things to surprise the unsuspecting passengers and onlookers.
It’s one night that’ll have you saying, “OMG, did we just do that?!”
Two channels of music:
Green: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue: 90’s, 2k Throwbacks, Hip-Hop
Check-in location: Overlook Bar, 225 East 44th St, New York NY 10017
Check-in time: 7:00-8:00pm // Leave at 8:00pm
Party ends at Overlook Bar
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Fun facts to tell your friends!
• 21+ age restriction
• Limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
What you’ll need:
• Metrocard with at least two swipes
• Valid ID
• Credit Card for check-in process
What to bring:
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.