San Fernando Valley, the Summer Drive-In Nights is returning and this year they reserved a parking spot for Quiet Events. We’ll be there to help usher in a unique movie watching experience!
The movies start at 8:30 PM but the festivities start at 6:30 PM. Get there early to get a great parking spot and grab some QE headphones to rock out before getting settled in for the movie. Be sure to hold on to those headphones, as you’ll be able to tune into the green channel and hear the featured movie!
Your 3 Live DJ’s are spinning all night:
Green Channel: Movie: Pee-wee’s Big Adventure
Red Channel: 80’s, 90’s, 2K (Clean)
Blue Channel: Hip Hop/ Top 40 (Clean)
What makes this night special?
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark Gear
• 2 Live DJ’s
• Classic San Fernando Valley movie
• Special movie theme guest and fun facts
• Food truck and souvenir vendors
• Dress code – Casual
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see why everyone is talking about it.