Positively 8th Street Festival is a FREE family friendly celebration of the rich cultural history, businesses and institutions of 8th Street and features live music, food, pop-up parks, arts, and family fun. Kick back and relax on two massive real grass pop-up parks while jamming out to 3 channels of music!
Your 3 channels:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits, 2k Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Trance/House
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Outdoor pop up parks
• Food available for purchase
• Tons of family fun activities
• All ages welcome
• Dress Code: Casual
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.