Join us at The North Door with your BFFs for what is sure to be a totally RAD party where you can dance the night away to your favorite 80’s and 90’s jams. We’ll have two live DJs spinning as well as a 25-foot HD video projection wall displaying the 80’s music videos you used to watch on MTV, which you can tune into on the red channel.
Come decked out in your best 80’s/90’s gear as we’ll have a photographer on hand to capture your Polaroid worthy moments.
We’re excited to be partnering with Cupid’s Charity on this event. In addition to earning money for their organization through our event, they will also be on-site where you can learn more about how they are battling neurofibromatosis and how you can help.
Your 3 live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): 90’s Pop/Rock/Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s Music Videos
DJ 3 (Blue): Old School Hip-Hop
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 2 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• 2 Floors to dance on when it gets packed
• 21+ to party
• Rain or Shine
• Dress Code: 80’s/90’s costumes encouraged!
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to a Quiet Events party yet? Take a look at what’s in store!