This is a MUST do! We will be dancing IN the parade with our headphones on! We’ll have 2 music stations bumping with the hottest jams, so there’s no doubt that this will be a seriously wild and unique night! Everyone will flash mobbing the onlookers and TV reporters!
Note: We are NOT WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC! We have our own section! This means we are not squished in with hundreds of people, but have free range of the street to do whatever we want and we do some silly things!
Very Important Information:
We will be meeting at the entrance of Dominick Street and Varick Street starting at 5:30 PM. When you purchase tickets, you will be emailed a special permit that will give you access to the area before the event start. You cannot enter past 6:15 PM. No exceptions.
Your 2 Music Channels:
Green Channel – Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel – 90’s, 2K and Hip Hop
Your Experience Includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Participate in the famous NYC Halloween Parade
• Glow in the dark gear
• Party in Quiet Events own section of the parade!
• Costumes recommended!
• Refunds will be given in the event of rain
* Please note that location can move up or down a couple of blocks. We’ll send out an update if any changes are made.
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone.
How it works: When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between the two channels with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music!
Take a look at our YouTube video from a previous Halloween Parade.