It’s widely believed that Cinco de Mayo is a celebration that commemorates Mexican independence. In actuality, it’s a celebration of the Mexican army’s victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
The More You Know…
Here in the US, it’s become a great reason to get together, party, and nosh on delicious Mexican food. That’s what’s we intend to do on Saturday, May 4th at The North Door, for what is sure to be a night to remember! Join hundreds of party-goers who will be singing, dancing, and drinking with 3 live DJs battling for your attention. Plus The North Door has a 25-foot HD video projection wall and a full kitchen serving Mexican food!
Your 3 live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): EDM/Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• 2 floors to dance on when it gets packed
• 21+ to party
• Rain or Shine
• Dress Code: Casual
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to a Quiet Events party yet? Take a look at our YouTube video to see what you’re missing!