You’re invited to the ultimate Halloween all ages party in Las Vegas! Quiet Events has partnered with the Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center to put on the largest silent party with 3 live DJ’s and hundreds of glowing headphones. So grab your Halloween costume and let’s dance!
Fun for kids, teens and the kids-at-heart adults, Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix allows you to race against your friends in mini and adult go karts, complete with carnival rides and arcade games. Bring out the whole family, grab some food and refreshments (beer/wine available for adults), and choose between 3 channels of music! It’s truly fun for all ages!
Your 3 live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• All ages
• Rain or shine
• Dress code: Casual
• FREE headphone rental for the FIRST 100 RSVP’s
• Rentals include 10% off an Unlimited Ride wrist band
• Everyone in costume will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate for Las Vegas Gran Prix!
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• Do I need headphones? Anyone is allowed into Mini Gran Prix to play/eat/drink but you need headphones to hear the music and dance.
Free for the first 100 RSVP’s!
$5 Advance rentals for children 12 and under
$10 Advance rentals for teens and adults
$15 At the door for all ages
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Take a look at how Quiet Events does Halloween…