It’s time for the Holidays…. social distance style. Don’t forget your masks and holiday attire and come walk with us through the streets of NYC to learn about some hidden secrets and take pictures of the holiday decorations.
We are limiting attendance to 50 people as we socially distance dance and sing (with masks). With headphones on, we can spread out up to two city blocks!
Can’t go at this time? We have 3 other parades to choose from HERE!
Music selection for tonight:
• Channel 1 (Green): Dance Hits & 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
• Channel 3 (Blue): Holiday Music
Party Route Details
• Start: The Playwright Irish Pub (27th W 35th Street, New York)
• Check-in: 6:30 pm
• Outdoor Walking Tour: 7:30 pm -9:30 pm
Your Experience Includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Professional NYC MC/Guide
• 2 hours of an incredible mini-dance holiday walking tour
• Ages: 21+ (Kids under 18, must be accompanied by an adult)
• Dress Code: Dress for the weather, it may be cold
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
How it works: When you arrive, you will receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It is super social; you’re in control of the music! There is no loud music that you need to talk over. Plus, there is no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Silent Disco event by Quiet Events? Watch here:
Precautions WE are taking: We take the pandemic very seriously as many of our friends and family have been affected. We are doing everything we can to reduce the spread, while trying to keep people entertained, allowing us to generate income for our employees, while staying within the city and CDC social distancing guidelines for activities. More info.
We are aware that the virus does not spread easily from touching objects, but we are still taking steps to reduce as much interaction as possible. All our equipment is wiped down with isopropyl alcohol and wipes will be onsite. We have also implemented a touchless check-in system, where we scan your ticket, ask a few questions, and then you can pick up your headphones.
Precautions YOU should take: If you have a fever, cough, or been around new groups of people within two weeks, you should not attend as you put others at risk (don’t worry, we will have more events for you to attend). While dancing, singing, wearing masks are required.
Quiet Events rents headphones and ships directly to you so you can have a silent disco party at home. We ship across the US and pricing is $6 a headphone with special packages starting at just $100! Setup is simple and no DJs are required. Request a Quote.