We’re partnering with Hello Panda Festival for a unique holiday event like no other! Featuring over 120 lantern exhibits, live entertainment and interactive experiences, the first-ever Hello Panda Festival is designed to stir the senses and inspire imaginations. The event celebrates the traditional Chinese art of lantern-making with magical displays of light and color, handcrafted by world-class artisans.
Join us in our heated tent for an epic silent disco complete with 3 live DJs and hundreds of light up headphones! We’ll be playing all your favorites hits from 80’s/90’s throwbacks to hip hop and top 40!
Other attractions include cultural performances and arts experiences, a holiday market and 60 international food vendors curated by The World’s Fare.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Click the “Buy Tickets” button on the upper right side of this page. You will be redirected to Hello Panda Festival’s ticketing page. Click the green “Tickets” button and select the Adult Admission (Festival + Silent Disco) or Child/Senior Admission (Festival + Silent Disco).
Please note: we will also have $5 tickets available at the door for those who have purchased festival tickets in advance and would like to add on the silent disco package at the door, including those with season passes and military and family tickets.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your Experience Includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• All Ages Welcome
• Rain (and snow!) or shine
• Dress Code: You’ll want to bundle up for the festival, but you can warm up in our heated tent!
What to bring:
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• You MUST purchase an admission ticket to the festival to participate in the silent disco. For more information on how to buy tickets, please see the “How to Purchase Tickets” section above.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to a Quiet Events party yet? Check out our Youtube video to see what’s in store…