Glow Yoga™ is a celebration of the human spirit and brings yoga to public spaces in a fun, accessible and community-driven way.
Nigel Walker voted Favourite Yoga Teacher of the year by Faces Magazine will be leading a SILENT YOGA CLASS. New this year will be a collaboration with Ottawa’s Quiet Events; everyone participating will wear glowing headphones!
We invite you to show up early to place your mat and to enjoy a variety of fun activities such as body painting, workshop, DJ performances and much more! The headphones can be picked up starting from 6:30 pm to 9:45 pm. The yoga class will start at 10 pm. The full schedule will soon be posted on Glow Yoga Facebook event.
Don’t forget to bring your yoga mat, bright clothing, ID, e-ticket and your friends.
Choose your shining color during this glowing experience:
Your experience includes:
• Yoga class led by Nigel Walker featuring A Pair of Quiet Events Glowing Headphones
• Full access to all activities on the yoga block: body painting, acroyoga workshop and much more
• Promotional items for each participant, chances to win different prizes and ever more
• In case of rain, headphones will not be used for this class.
• In case of severe thunderstorms the event will be cancelled.
• No refunds will be issued for this event but tickets are transferable with written permission from the event coordinator.
What to bring:
• Yoga Mat
• Bright clothing
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. Each headset has a color LED that glows in the dark; green, blue and red. Choose the color that suits your yoga! Best of all, you’ll share your practice in the middle of Bank street with hundreds of yogis and yoginis and still feel like Nigel is right beside you. Enjoy!