Get ready for a crazy night you’ll never forget! The party starts in Manhattan, where we’ll take the subway to Brooklyn. This is not your normal train ride! 2 channels of music bumping non-stop as your tour guide/MC teaches you about NYC. When we arrive in Brooklyn, we take the party to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge as we walk/dance/sing/and party all the way back to our final bar destination!
This is not just a party but a tour, as the same time the music is playing, you’ll learn some cool stuff! This is one night where you’ll be like, “OMG, did we just do that!?!”
Two channels of music:
Green: Top 40’s/ Dance
Blue: 90’s / 2K / Hip-Hop
Check in Location: Stout NYC FiDi, 90 John St New York, NY 10038
Check in time: 8:00pm – 9:00pm // Leave at: 9:00 pm
Party ends at Stout NYC FiDi
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Fun facts to tell your friends!
• 21+ age restriction
• Limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
What you’ll need:
• Metrocard with at least two swipes
• Valid ID
• Credit Card for check-in process
What to bring:
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see what everyone is talking about.