What could be better than a quiet afternoon in the park? How about a Quiet evening at the park? We’re teaming up with the Shake Shack at Madison Park to bring you a Sunday of dancing, sweet tunes and even sweeter shakes. Shake Shack provides the sustenance and we provide the music with our three live DJ’s, vying for your ear-ttention, in true Quiet Events fashion. All of you Quiet Clubbers attending this year’s NYC Pride March, make sure to stop in as the parade marches by Madison Square Park! Join us for even more fun, food and frolicking in the park!
Your 3 Live DJ’s are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, Reggae, Soca
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the dark gear
• 3 DJ’s battling for your attention
• Delicious Shake Shack food and drinks available for purchase
• All ages
• Dress code: Your best rainbow colors!
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see why everyone is talking about it.